- Credit Card Trackers (EB-168) [Order Online]
Limit credit card use to what you can pay off in total and avoid the minimum payments
trap! This small credit card tracker can fit around any credit card. Includes a Record
of Credit card debt.
- Developing a Spending Plan [Order Online]
A spending plan helps reduce the need for consumer credit, save for things wanted
and live within income. This MontGuide with worksheets will help you balance your
income and expenses so that money is available for the things your family needs most.
- Schedule of Non-Monthly Living Expenses [Order Online]
Your monthly budget may seem lower than it really is if you forget to include annual
or periodical expenses such as insurance, property taxes, or holiday gifts. This MontGuide
includes instructions and a worksheet for establishing the true cost of your family's
non-monthly living expenses.
- Helping Friends Cope With Financial Crisis [Order Online]
Understanding how to reach out to a friend experiencing a financial crisis can help
you assist them during their time of need. Knowing what resources are available can
prepare you to help your friend and being aware of signs of depression can alert you
to a friend's need for professional help.
- Montana Medical Care Savings Accounts (MSA) [Order Online]
An Medical Care Savings Account (MSA) can provide a deduction from Montana state income
tax. This MontGuide explains who is eligible, what expenses are allowed, and how to
set up an MSA.
- Using a Homestead Declaration to Protect Your Home from Creditors [Order Online]
By signing a legal document known as a homestead declaration, you can protect up to
$250,000 in value of your home against creditors' claims. Includes sample forms.
- Using a Check Register to Track Your Expenses [Order Online]
Explains how to transform your own check register into a handy budgeting tool.
- Check Register Tracking System [Order Online] ($1.00--Montana residents; $2.00--Out-of-State Residents)
This special booklet fits inside your checkbook.
- Track'n Your Savings Goals [Order Online]
It takes a lot of effort to decide on a savings plan and stick with it. This MontGuide
shows you how to use an innovative technique to track progress towards achieving your
family and personal savings goals.
- Track'n Your Savings Goals Register [Order Online] (Free--Montana residents; $2.00--Out-of-State Residents)
This 36 page 3 x 6 savings register fits inside a checkbook cover to keep saving goals